Suggested wording

for your Will

We’re so thankful that you’re considering including Very Special Kids in your Will. To make it as simple as possible, we’ve provided some suggested wording. 

We recommend that you work with a solicitor or public trustee to draft your Will. You can share this wording with them, or write it into your Will using an online Will provider.  

Suggested wording

I give and bequeath (the rest and residue of my estate/specific sum/specified item) to Very Special Kids of 321 Glenferrie Road, Malvern, Victoria (ABN 86 109 832 091) for its general purposes and I declare that the receipt from the treasurer or other proper officer for the time being of Very Special Kids shall be a sufficient discharge to my Executor/Trustees and my Executor/Trustees shall not be obliged to look to the application of this gift.

Find most frequently asked questions about leaving a gift in your Will.